H O M E O W N E R S
It is in our best interest to maintain and improve our community.
The following suggestions were made by various Lakeside residents:
- Please remove unsightly items from your yard, and front and back porches (i.e. stoves, tires, carpet, storage compartments, golf clubs, house furniture, wood, & other like items)
- Walk your pets on a leash along Rock Island & Bailey Road grassy areas – and pickup immediately afterward.
- If your roof is equipped with gutters, please properly maintain them. Poorly maintained gutters accelerate wood rot on our buildings and cost all of us money.
- Package your garbage securely and place it INSIDE the dumpster.
- Satellite dishes should be secured to structural beams and never mounted on the wood siding which allows moisture penetration.
- Consider others. Whatever is occurring in you’re home—if your neighbors can hear it—it’s too loud.
P A R K I N G
- Owners may purchase parking decals at a fee of $5 each.
- Guest passes may be purchased at a fee of $5 each up to two (2) passes; thereafter, $20 each.
- Any vehicle not displaying a decal or guest pass will be given one warning before being towed at owner’s expense.
- All vehicles must park nose-in (no backing in); non-complying owners will receive one warning prior to towing.
- Please note, only cars that belong to screened and approved residents will be registered with a decal. Any other vehicle will be issued a visitor pass.
- No car covers.
- Decals and visitors passes must be visible at all times.
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE YOUR PARKING ISSUE,
PLEASE CALL (954) 708-7697
Please report the following vehicle violations to our management company:
- Illegally parked vehicles
- Commercial vehicles
- Inoperable vehicles
- Vehicles with expired tags
- Suspicious vehicles
All of the above are subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
P L U M B I N G
- Homeowners are responsible for all repairs within their unit’s walls.
- Additionally, homeowners are responsible for all work needed between the water meter and exterior of their unit.
- The H.O.A. is responsible for repairs to plumbing beyond a unit’s water meter, connecting to the main city lines. Report issues to management (see Contact Us page).
- Problems or questions concerning your water meter should be directed to the City of North Lauderdale.
R E F U G E & W A S T E
Waste Pro collects our garbage, recyclables and bulk.
Schedule as follows:
- Regular Trash: Monday & Thursday
- Recyclables: Every Friday
- Bulk Pick Up: Every Thursday or Friday
Please report missed pickups, poor service, etc. to our property manager and to:
To help keep our community clean, please place your garbage IN THE DUMPSTER the night before or the morning of pickup. Recyclable material belongs ONLY in the identified canisters. Remember trash on the ground attracts pests.
S W I M M I N G P O O L S
B U I L D I N G M A I N T E N A N C E
Maintaining the exterior of our buildings is a year round project.
Pressure cleaning is followed by rotted wood replacement and paint touch up.
Please inform management if you believe you have a leaky roof or have termites.
Regarding the roof: Be sure you have eliminated the possibility of an interior plumbing leak, and air conditioning or water heater problems, before contacting the association.
Be aware that condensation resulting from poorly maintained air conditioning duct junction points can easily be mistaken for a roof leak.
The Association is billed a service charge by our roofer if what was thought to be a roof leak turns out not to be one.
THE INDIVIDUAL UNIT OWNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE REPAIRS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ROOFING ISSUES, AND WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY UNNECESSARY ROOFING SERVICE-VISIT COSTS.
Regarding termites: Homeowners are responsible to keep their unit treated for termites.
H O M E S T E A D E X E M P T I O N S
You may file your homestead exemption online @ www.bcpa.net
C E R T I F I C A T E S OF I N S U R A N C E
coverage carried by the Association should have their finance company call
(954) 776 2222 or visit www.bbftlaud.com. For further assistance, Please direct people to talk to Jackie Or Ryan
Brown & Brown Insurance (954) 776-2222.
Click Here for EOI Direct
<!place code for VENDOR LIST here if using>